Navigate through the site pages by clicking on the brown type above on the left side of the screen.
Welcome to the Sacred Body Massage & Healing Arts website.
Here you will find my menu of services and information on my dharma and passion as a massage therapist, energy worker, Yoga teacher and intuitive healer.
(I am not a spa❣️
Although the first 7 years of my career I did work as a lead therapist in a spa.)
I am an intuitive healer. I struggled with calling myself a healer but I have discovered I heal myself through my work.
I hold sacred space and invite you inward on your own journey to self awareness and Soulful Embodiment.
I invite you to join me as I/we create sacred space for you to journey back to YOU, Remembering your Divinity.❣️
I am a NCBTMB Board Certified massage therapist, Reiki Master, &
Let’s begin with establishing boundaries:
I am a professional licensed, nationally board certified massage therapist. I offer therapeutic massage and healing modalities with the highest intentions.
I Do NOT offer sexual favors.
Do Not Ask for or expect this in my healing sanctuary. Anyone attempting to solicit sexual favors will be reported to the police!
Benefits of Massage
Almost all healthy people have some condition that can be improved by massage:
Regular massage will help:
- Relieve stress and tension
- Relieve mental and physical fatigue
- Relieve muscular spasms and stiff joints
- Relieve pain caused by strained muscles or irritated nerves
- Relieve or prevent soreness from overexertion
- Relieve headache, eyestrain and insomnia
- Improve circulation and skin tone
- Improve digestion, assimilation and elimination
- Improve joint mobility
- Improve the management of chronic pain
- Improve lymphatic circulation and immune function
Massage is a safe and beneficial health aid for everyone from infants to the elderly,except when certain contraindications are present. Massage is a safe and beneficial health aid for everyone from infants to the elderly,except when certain contraindications are present. Massage is a safe and beneficial health aid for everyone from infants to the elderly,except when certain contraindications are present.
Massage may not be appropriate,or may require a physician's approval, with the following:
When Massage Might not Be Suitable:
- Fever or infection Acute inflammation or injury
- Phlebitis or history of blood clots
- Heart or lung conditions
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Certain cancers
- Massage is contraindicated during the first trimester of pregnancy because it can initiate spontaneous uterine contractions and lead to a miscarriage. If you are fewer than four months pregnant, or if you are currently trying to become pregnant, you should not receive massage. Once into your fourth month, massage is safe and effective in relieving the physical and emotional stress of pregnancy.